Scriptures

Friday, March 19, 2010

Mobile Banking - Registration steps

2 stages
1. Mobile handset registration

i. Download SBI Freedom to your handset
ii. Invoke SBI Freedom in your mobile and go for Options Register
iii. Login using the user-id you got in sms inbox
iv. Change the default 6-digit MPIN which we got in the sms inbox along with the . user id to a new 6-digit MPIN
. v. Wait for the confirmation sms telling “Your MPIN is changed”

2. ATM registration
After swiping the Debit Card ,
-   Choose the option ‘Services’ –
-   Select ‘Mobile Banking’
-   Choose the option to Registration
- “Enter your mobile number”

4 comments:

  1. hello sir, mera user id kfa632 hai .aur softwear bhi downlod kiya hai .aur mpin chenge karke acspted bhi kiya hai .jab mai .mobail banking use karne jata hu to inbox me not ragistrain code =911 massage aata hai. Please help me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I registered in SBT ATM AT 1845hrs on 28-10-11 and got a receipt 'REGISTRATION ACCEPTED'.However I have not yet received any SMS in my Mobile and I am not able to operate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In registration process I got user id and mpin also but when I enterd my user id in the state bank freedom app .... im getting a error sms ..... ur user id not registered error code 911 ..... plzzzzz solve my problem sir my email id satya.bsk7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete